Back to Top
- This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal.
3. About cookies
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
4. Cookies that we use
- cookie consent - we use a cookie to indicate that you have seen and accepted our cookie warning
5. Cookies used by our service providers
- We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website.
Google Analytics gathers information about website use by means of cookies.
The information gathered relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
6. Managing cookies
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
- If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.